The Management considers it necessary to present its principles of action in the form of an Integrated Policy (quality, environment and social), as well as the mission and vision, to guide and inspire the actions of the company and put I manifest the organization's public commitment to all interest groups.
Therefore, we state that the company's mission is to maintain European leadership in the personalization of microfibers for the promotional product sector. Our vision is to become the world reference in creativity, design and innovation of new personalized textile products for said market.
In order to achieve our objective, to ensure the high quality of our products and services, to protect the environment and promoting social values, Arpe undertakes to implement and maintain the Integrated Environmental and Quality Management System, based on the UNE-EN-ISO-14001 and UNE-EN-ISO-9001 standards.
To put these principles into practice, Arpe's Management undertakes to:
· That the purpose of the company's activities be the satisfaction of the interested parties by offering products and services of the highest quality.
· Comply with the global standard of recycled content (GRS), chain of custody, social practices, environmental and chemical restrictions.
· In October 2020, we We adhere to the United Nations Global Compact (an ethical management) that commits us to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
· Ensure the supply of materials from the framework of the Social Responsibility and ensuring their quality.
· Consolidate the company and its jobs, in order to provide stability to Arpe's staff.
· Educate, train and raise awareness staff to successfully meet the company's policy, mission and vision.
Search for innovation and continuous improvement in response to the needs of the interested parties, the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution.
Disseminate this policy at all levels of the organization, customers, suppliers and as well as also the interested parties.
· Adopt the necessary measures to comply with the legal requirements applicable to the activities carried out, as well as all those requirements of the Management System implemented.
· Define and periodically review the objectives established in compliance with this policy, within the framework of the process of continuous improvement of the organization's actions.
Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System in terms of quality and environment environment, considering the social aspects that are integrated into the company.
· Announce the existence of the procedure and registration of the Protocol against sexual and sexist harassment, and the need to comply with it.